Long Sleeve Underscrub $60
The Long Sleeve Underscrub’s design details and lightweight, high performance technical fabric keeps the wearer comfortable throughout the day’s demands.
The sleeves are placed to allow unrestricted movement, and the tapered arm prevents excess fabric below the wrist. A utility pocket is located at the side, securing small belongings, cards or keys.
The 100% recycled fabric provides moisture wicking properties and has a mechanical stretch that allows freedom of movement. Polygiene BioStatic™, a best-in-class fabric application, keeps the garment smelling fresh by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The colorfast, technical fabric elevates airflow, dries quickly and is resistant to tough abrasions.
- Reflective logo at chest
- Side seam pocket
- Curved hem
- Reinforcing bar tacks at seams
- 7.7 plastic bottles were recycled into the fabric
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Polygiene Biostatic™ antimicrobial application
- Knit Jersey 2-way Stretch, UPF 50
- Permanent wicking, highly breathable and quick drying
- Lightweight 95 g/m²
- Turn inside out before wash
- Machine wash gentle cycle, cold water
- Line dry to reduce energy use. Alternately, tumble dry low.
The recycled, technical fabric is custom engineered for performance. It is treated to provide antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
A heat-applied reflective logo is visible at the chest.
Functional pockets provide utility and quick access for essential items.
The lightweight, 95 gram fabric is quick drying and moisture wicking.